The SPICY Poblano 43C AM4378, costing only $199, with support for a capacitive LCD touch screen, 8 GB of embedded MMC memory and ARM Cortex-A9 processor is here.
This single board computer, a multimedia workhorse, is perfect for handheld electronic devices. Sporting an ARM Cortex-A9 core, improved graphics processing and increased on-chip memory, the Poblano’s AM4378 processor is faster and more powerful than it’s predecessor, the Pepper ARM Cortex-A8 based on the TI AM335x.
The Poblano 43C features the following components:
- Support for capacitive LCD touch screen
- 8 gigabytes of eMMC memory
- Gigabit ethernet
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi with AP mode
- Bluetooth BLE
- A 9-axis internal motion sensor
- Connections for Micro-B USB and two USB hosts
- A USB console
- A flip-side push button
- Power connector and backup battery
- A bootable Micro-SD card slot
- A 20-pin GPIO header
- A Micro-B USB device connection
- Two flip-side LEDs
Get the Poblano 43C, a 4.3″ Newhaven capacitive LCD touch screen, Micro-B to standard USB-A cable, 5V power adaptor and a u.FL. WiFi/Bluetooth antenna all for $269 in one small, red hot package with the Poblano Dev Kit.