Request for Quotation (RFQ)
To request a quotation (RFQ) for any of our products you may do so via the Gumstix Online Store and by following these steps:
- Visit the Gumstix Online Store and select the products you wish to purchase using the Add to Cart button.
- When ready, click CART at the top right-hand corner of the screen. You may review the products you need a quote for on this page.
- Click Proceed To Checkout.
- If you are not logged in, you will be redirected to the login page. If you have a Gumstix account you may enter your email address and password to proceed to the checkout screen. If you do not have an account with Gumstix, please click the Create An Account button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions during the checkout process.
- When you reach the Payment Information step. Select Request a quote. Then, you may proceed.
You should receive a quote by email within two business days.
For orders being shipped to California
All orders shipped to California will be charged the appropriate tax rate for the order's destination. If you wish to claim tax-exempt status for a California order, please place a comment in the order saying that you are tax-exempt and send to firstname.lastname@example.org the tax-exempt document that you have.
Product Availability and Lead Times
**COVID19 has impacted our lead times, click here for more details**
Want to know if the product you need is available and how soon it will be delivered? Please review the guide below:
If you are ordering less than 100 of the same COM, please check the status of the products you need in our online store. If it's:
- In Stock - The product is available. You will receive an email notification within 1 to 2 business days as soon as your order is shipped.
- Backordered - Any stock that is backordered will be ready in 10-12 weeks. There are times that we have stock replenishment coming up so if you want to know the most updated lead time for backorders, send an email to email@example.com.
- Out of Stock - You should never see any of our products with an Out of Stock status. If you do, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
If you are ordering more than 100 of the same COM, the lead time is 6-12 weeks. Learn more about it on the Volume Sales page.
As parts reach End-of-Life, lead times may be longer than quoted above.
Warranty Coverage and Returns
View our warranty coverage and return policy.
Visit the shipping page for more information.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. www.gumstix.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Gumstix reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
Gumstix shall automatically charge and withhold California state sales tax for each order shipped to an address within the state of California. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, and other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state.
Please note: For shipments out of United States of America, importation duties and taxes can result in as much as 50% in additional charges. Please check with your country's importation requirements and costs before ordering as you will be responsible for these charges separately from your order at www.gumstix.com.
Payment can be arranged in the following ways:
Online Store Purchase: For orders between 1-49 units.
Online orders placed at www.gumstix.com must be prepaid using a credit card. Once the order is placed, the customer's credit card will be charged for the purchase amount by www.authorize.net. In reference to the Federal Trade Commission, the ship date for back-ordered items can be up to 12 weeks. As per PCI compliance, Gumstix does not see or retain credit card information provided by the customer.
Volume Sales: For orders above 50 units
Order is placed with a sales representative at email@example.com. A wire transfer is arranged for a 35% deposit taken at the time of order. Full payment is required prior to shipping.
Visit pricing details for more information.