There seems to be a lot of misconceptions about Geppetto. The biggest one is that it delivers just a PCB. Let me clarify it in this post.
What do you get from Geppetto?
A populated and finished board.
(we buy the components and assemble it).
What do you get before you buy?
- Complete documentation (click Autodoc).
- Operating system (Raspbian and Yocto support).
- Custom Board Support Package (BSP) specific to your design, including Arduino support (click AutoBSP).
- Pin mapping after you make the connection (right click a module and select Connections)
- STL file for 3D rendering (click 3D View).
What really happens after you buy?
What happens after you place an order in Geppetto?
- Our engineers will complete and review your design. If there are any concerns or clarification, our customer success team member will be in touch with you.
- We will order the PCB and buy all the components needed to build your board (from the capacitors, resistors, connectors, and processors).
- We have a contracted manufacturer who will assemble the board based in California, USA.
- We will even test it to make sure that all peripherals work.
- In 3 weeks, you will receive a pre-tested, populated finished board (not just PCB).
Do you have any questions about Geppetto?
Send an email to email@example.com and we would be happy to answer all of them.