To place an online order via the Gumstix Online Store:
- Visit the Gumstix Online Store and select the products you wish to purchase using
- When ready, click "Checkout" at the top right-hand corner of the screen
- All customers require an account to place an order. If you have not already done so, you can create an account when checking out.
- Follow the on-screen instructions during the checkout process.
Please note: Gumstix accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express as forms of payment. Customers who wish to use a purchase order or payment terms may wish to consider contacting one of our Value Add Resellers.
Your credit card will be authorized for the order amount, but it will not be charged until your order has shipped.
Please note: The Gumstix Online Store uses Authorize.Net as our payment processor; Gumstix neither retains nor has access to your credit card information.
- You will receive a confirmation email on completion of your order. You will also receive a shipping confirmation when your order ships.
For orders being shipped to California: All orders shipped to California will be charged the appropriate tax rate for the order's destination. If you wish to claim tax-exempt status for a California order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
Gumstix does not offer discounts on orders with less than 100 COMs, nor do we offer education-specific discounts.
- Gumstix ships orders once all products in that order are available in stock. If some of your order is not in stock and you require the other items immediately, please place a separate order. A separate shipping charge will be required.
- Gumstix aims to ship orders with all products in stock on the same or the following business day. If a product in an order is on back order, it should ship within twenty business days. When this happens, a back order symbol will appear in the shopping cart prior to checkout.
- Credit cards are charged at the time of shipment. If an order cannot be fulfilled within thirty days, the original credit card authorization will expire and we will be unable to process the order. Customers with an expired order should contact us at email@example.com.
Refunds & Cancellations
All Gumstix orders are non-refundable and non-cancellable.