There seems to be a lot of misconceptions about Upverter. The biggest one is that it delivers just a PCB. Let me clarify it in this post.
What do you get from Upverter?
A populated and finished board.
(we buy the components and assemble it).
What do you get before you buy?
- Complete documentation (click Autodoc).
- Operating system (Raspbian and Yocto support).
- Custom Board Support Package (BSP) specific to your design, including Arduino support (click AutoBSP).
- Pin mapping after you make the connection (right click a module and select Connections)
- STL file for 3D rendering (click 3D View).
- Schematic and Eagle design files (click on Download CAD)
- Altium design, schematic, BOM, and 3D view from Altium 365 (click Altium on the lower left tile)
What really happens after you buy?
What happens after you place an order in Upverter?
- Our engineers will complete and review your design. If there are any concerns or clarification, our customer success team member will be in touch with you.
- We will order the PCB and buy all the components needed to build your board (from the capacitors, resistors, connectors, and processors).
- We have a contracted manufacturer who will assemble the board based in California, USA.
- We will even test it to make sure that all peripherals work.
- In 3 weeks, you will receive a pre-tested, populated finished board (not just PCB).
Do you have any questions about Upverter?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to answer all of them.