Congratulations “GO Geppetto®” Intel® Joule™ Design Competition Winners!
After months of competition, we are happy to announce the “GO Geppetto®” Intel® Joule™ Design Contest Winners!
The Grand Prize Winner, receiving a free $1,999 Geppetto Manufacturing and 2 free boards of the winning See4Me design is Marco Del Pino!
See4Me Joule Module is a wearable device to help vision impaired people to “see” what’s around using AI and Cognitive Services from Microsoft Azure.
Our 5 Get-to-Market Winners each receive a $1,000 Geppetto Manufacturing Credit and 2 free boards of their winning designs with manufacturing credit is applied, in no particular order.
- Gumstix Linuxium Compute Stick for Intel® Joule™ Compute Module by Ian Morrison
- Compact RealSense Sensor Kit by Roman Sandoval
- Hyper Intelligent Web Service Industrial Dual Ethernet Gateway by Albert Putnam
- IOT x86 Joule Gateway by Kristopher Kubicki
- Self driving car infotainment system by Arun Magesh
Read more about each winning project in Go Geppetto Blog Series